- Harry Adams is an expert in coking technology.
- John D. Barry has experience in process design
- Joe Bell has experience developing new technologies
and transferring results into manufacturing processes.
- Fred Camp, a founder, is an experienced chemical engineering generalist.
- George Catanese is a mechanical engineer, with special expertise in rotating equipment.
- Jim "Waxman" Eckert is an expert in Waxes, Wax Emulsions, Process Oil,
and Asphalt Binders
- Charles Gilbert has over 30 years experience in energy
generation and usage in the petroleum refining and power generation industries
- Arve Holt is an experienced control engineer, with wide experience in
- Mike Jesionowski is a seasoned project and process engineer.
- Don Jost is a veteran chemical technology and business development manager with extensive executive-level contacts in industry, academia, and government.
- Mark Karrs has extensive experience in pyrolysis technology, with
emphasis on furnace design
- Bob Kayros has extensive experience in design and implementation of measurement and control systems
- Bill Klotzbucher has experience in economic analysis,
operational planning and decision support systems
- Judd Kuivinen is a seasoned process engineer.
- Fred Legge has structural engineering design experience in Great Britain and in the U.S.
- Don Lieder is an authority on technical economics, LP for refinery planning and scheduling, and evaluation of refining processes, crude oil feedstocks, and products
- Jim McNeely has over 30 years experience in the engineering,
development, and marketing of high-technology materials and chemical processes in the photovoltaic,
semiconductor, and laser industries.
- Mary Moon is experienced in the physical chemistry of lubricants,
metalworking fluids, cleaners, conversion coatings, paints,and other specialty chemicals
- John K. Nabors has domestic and
international experience in cost engineering and project controls in the chemical industry.
- Ken Rollins has In-depth knowledge
of air pollution control engineering and wastewater treatment technologies..
- Bill Smuck is an authority on light ends processing, sulfur management, catalytic and hydro- cracking, and hydroprocessing.
- Ib Steinmetz, a founder, has special expertise in quality control of
- Lloyd J. Tarkington has domestic and international experience in
Project Management, Engineering, and Construction in the chemicals and petrochemicals industries.
- Lisa Walton has extensive experience in hydraulic analyses
and pump selection.
- Dick Ware is an environmental specialist coordinating
environmental compliance under the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, RCRA, TSCA, CERCLA, SARA, UST,
USCG, and DOT regulations.
- Jim Wei has in-depth process espertise in refining processes and